Thursday, April 16, 2020

Learning HTML Day 3

WHAT I LEARNT TODAY

  • Today, I learnt how to create a table by using code. As you have known that in Computer class 11-12, we were doing a bunch of blogs using the table tool. However, I did not understand all tags/ elements in the table tool because everything was automatically completed by the website, I just only adjusted the table size and the style that I wanted it to be. 
  • After today, I guess that I am able to create a table by using the code that I have just learnt without using any tools because now I understand the terms in the HTML table such as tr, td, th, colspan, rowspan, tbody, thead, tfoot. Tr element defines a row or cells in the table, td means table data, th defines header cell in an HTML table, colspan attributes in HTML specifies the numbers of columns a cell should spans, rowspan attributes in HTML specifies the number of rows a cell should spans, tbody means table body, thead is table head. Last but not least, tfoot is used to group footer content in an HTML table. Furthermore, I received a deeper understand in how to decorate the HTML table by using CSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SketchUp Day 3

Printing Sketchup Designs On A 3D Printer Top View Back View Left Side View Right Si...